Saturday, December 23, 2006

CANAL LIGHT PARADE 10th DEC 2006


OK,
As usual I have to educate the grown-ups about Father Christmas. The REAL Father Christmas is on board the Narrow Boat Europe and is not to be confused with the flimsy fakes at Rackhams, Pallisades or Lewis' at Solihull. He can be seen in Lapland if you have loads of money but he spends most of Christmas with the Tooth-Fairy*.
I spent my time on the Europe this year with some of the most beautiful girls you can imagine and rather than spend all my time taking photos of the other boats I took lots of the crowds watching... and were they brave with the weather being as it was! I have posted just a few photos of the onlookers but have a good look, you could be there... I saw some of the listers as we passed by.
Walking along the towpath by the boats I bumped into some of the most incredible characters, but just take a look and enjoy.

*For the uninitiated read some of Terry Pratchett's excellent Discworld novels.

ps Sorry about the late posting of the event but I have been unwell, probably PMS (pre Merriness Stress)

pps MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL and a HAPPY 2007.

No comments: